In addition to our community involvement, Lutz, Selig & Zeronda, L.L.P. employees are always looking for ways to give back to the profession. We have many individuals who sit on boards and are in programs where the mission is to better the industry and help shape the careers of accounting professionals.
Our partners/employees are involved in the following industry organizations:
- AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- New York State Quality Review Oversight Committee (QROC)
- New York State Society of CPA’s (NYSSCPA) Peer Review Acceptance Board (RAB)
- NYSSCPA Career Opportunities in the Accounting Profession (COAP)
- Northeast Chapter of NYSSCPA
- Pennsylvania State Society of CPA’s (PICPA ) Peer Review Acceptance Board ( RAB )
Our Mission Statement
At Lutz, Selig & Zeronda, L.L.P., our mission is an important part of our firm’s history.
Our predecessors instilled in us a strong background of excellence and client service.
“Our mission is to provide timely, proactive, innovative, and independent financial and tax services to privately owned businesses, their owners and families. Understanding that serving our clients is the reason we are here has been fundamental in the firm’s growth and success.”