Estate and Business Succession Planning
A properly structured estate plan can greatly impact the future of your beneficiaries, as well as provide you with peace-of-mind that your spouse and children will be accounted for after you’re gone. In the same way, a well-defined succession plan ensures your business and legacy will be passed on to the next generation or transitioned to key employees. At Lutz, Selig & Zeronda, L.L.P., we can assist with the orderly transfer of your assets to beneficiaries, providing security for your surviving spouse and reducing or eliminating tax due on business and asset transfers.
Our professionals are focused on assuring a smooth transition for your assets and business affairs, while helping you define a strategic plan to meet your specific objectives. Whether you see your business transition as a retirement strategy, an investment that your family will benefit from for years to come, or a legacy to pass on to the community, our team can help you realize your goals with careful advance planning.
Our professionals can assist with the following services when it comes to estate and succession planning:
- Owner/Management succession planning
- Business valuation
- Buy/Sell agreement development
- Business and strategic planning
- Trust and estate administration
- Federal and state fiduciary income tax preparation
- Federal and state estate and gift tax preparation and projections
- Business succession planning
- Preparation of court accountings
- Charitable gift planning
- Asset protection planning