Tax Preparation, Planning & Compliance
Think the term “tax” only applies to work performed prior to and around the April 15th deadline? Think again. At Lutz, Selig & Zeronda, L.L.P., we maintain close, personal relationships with our clients while providing year-round assistance and tax planning guidance. Our team utilizes cutting edge technologies to expedite our tax preparation processes. Over the years, we’ve earned our reputation as a creative, trustworthy, reliable resource for all your business and individual tax needs.
Our tax planning, research and compliance professionals continuously monitor federal, state and local regulatory environments for two key reasons: to help our clients comply with all necessary tax requirements and to identify potential opportunities to minimize their tax burden. Over the years, we have helped businesses discover significant tax advantages by continually staying abreast of the ever-changing tax codes and laws that affect our clients throughout New York, and across the country.
We offer a variety of tax solutions for both businesses and individuals, including:
- Federal, state and local tax return preparation
- Tax planning and implementation
- Representation before tax authorities
- Retirement and estate tax planning
- Succession tax planning
- Business structure planning
- Divorce and support issues
- Corporate reorganization and restructuring
- Tax strategies for mergers & acquisitions