How to Keep Your 2017 Resolutions
Happy 2017! Hopefully, this year will be filled with good health and prosperity, both for you and your business. Have you made any resolutions? It’s common to head into the new year with ambitious goals, however, it’s estimated that only 8% of those who make resolutions actually keep them. In a new Fast Company article, Stephanie Vozza has some tips for putting you in that successful eight percent:
- Phrase your resolution as if you’ve already achieved it.
- Set small goals throughout the year.
- Use repetition to strengthen new habits.
- Find people who have already achieved your goal.
- Remind yourself why you want to make the change.
- Create a plan for dealing with temptations and setbacks.
To read more, see Stephanie Vozza’s article from Fast Company.