Announcing the Results of Our Client Satisfaction Survey Score
Lutz, Selig & Zeronda L.L.P. is excited to announce the results of this year’s client satisfaction survey. Our overall score of 93 indicates both that our clients are highly satisfied with our services, and that they are likely to recommend our firm to their friends and colleagues.
“As a firm that is dedicated to providing outstanding service and exceeding client expectations, we’re thrilled to see results confirming that our efforts have been fruitful,” said William Lutz, CPA, Senior Partner. “We’re thankful to all of our clients, particularly those who took the time to provide us with this valuable feedback.”
To measure client satisfaction, we use the Net Promoter Score (NPS) method. This popular system determines both overall satisfaction and loyalty to the firm. Here are some specific details from this year’s survey:
- 100% of respondents feel we exhibit courtesy and professionalism when serving our accounts
- 100% of respondents feel we deploy the appropriate level of technical expertise
- 100% of respondents believe we are easily accessible for meetings, phone calls and follow-up
- 100% of respondents believe we provide high quality materials
- 100% of respondents feel we provide them with innovative recommendations
- 100% of respondents feel we stay on top of changes
- 93% of respondents feel we provide regular updates
- 100% of respondents feel we have a good understanding of their business needs
- 100% of respondents believe they receive a high level of value from Lutz, Selig & Zeronda, L.L.P.