Christopher Cannucciari, MBA, CPA, ABV
“I believe the keys to success with clients are being responsive, proactive, truthful and direct through clear and timely communication.”
Chris services clients in a variety of industries including professional services, real estate, construction, and retail. His primary focus is in the firm’s tax practice, but he is also accredited in business valuation and provides consulting services in areas such as mergers and acquisitions, internal controls, and succession planning. Assisting clients with business analysis and tax efficiency is his strong suit.
Chris attributes his success to hard work and determination. He credits the challenge of keeping up to date with new standards and regulations as one of the many reasons he enjoys working in public accounting.
Chris grew up in Central New York and lives locally in Halfmoon with his wife and two children. In his free time, he enjoys reading, downhill skiing, traveling and kayaking.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Former Member of the New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA)
- Northeast Chapter President for the fiscal year term ended May 31, 2016
- Northeast Chapter Board Member 2012-2018
- The Bank of Greene County Advisory Board Member
- Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce Leadership Tech Valley Class of 2013
- Capital Region Chamber of Commerce
- Finance Committee Chair
- Board of Directors
- University of Rochester
- MBA in Public Accounting, 2006
- Siena College
- BS in Finance, 2002