William A. Zeronda, CPA
“Get the job done and get it done right. I believe that as a professional, you do whatever it takes to make clients happy and achieve their goals. My clients’ needs will always come before personal ease.”
Bill, one of the predecessors of Lutz, Selig & Zeronda, CPAs, L.L.P., was instrumental in the firm’s formation in 1991. As partner-in-charge of the firm’s transportation services division, his specialty is performing due diligence on target school bus carriers for acquisition. He has also showcased his transportation industry knowledge by speaking on several occasions at the New York State School Bus Contractors Association.
As the firm’s primary resource for audit and accounting consultation, Bill was one of the pioneers behind developing the United States network of accounting and consulting firms that became known as the Alliance of Accounting and Consulting Firms International, Inc. and helped negotiate its merger with a European association to form Integra International, Inc. In addition, he is the firm’s peer review specialist and is commonly sought out to perform quality control consulting and peer review services for other CPA firms.
Others in the firm describe Bill as thoughtful, accomplished and confident. He approaches every client engagement with tenacity and integrity because he truly believes that his clients’ needs come first. Bill takes a personal interest in each and every one of his clients, while nurturing those relationships to ensure financial success.
Bill currently resides in Clifton Park with his wife, Kim. Together they have three children, three granddaughters and two grandsons. He is very passionate about his family and enjoys spending time with them, watching them grow, mature and succeed. In his free time, he enjoys gardening, landscaping, and jet-skiing.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – New York
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania State Society of CPA’s (PICPA)
- Peer Review Committee
- Former Member of the New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA)
- Former member of the Peer-Review Committee
- Former AICPA Co-Chair of Oversight Committee of NYSSCPA
- Former President of Northeast Chapter
- Clifton Park World Series
- Past Treasurer
- AAA Hudson Valley Auto Club, Inc.
- Current Treasurer
- Board Member
- New York State School Bus Contractors Association
- Siena College
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting